6:24 PM

Simsahollic

Posted by Dakota



I am an obsessive player of The Sims 2. I mostly create stuff now (Sims, houses, and clothes/hair/object recolors) and I upload most of them to Mod The Sims 2, or to my site, Cartoon Sims.

I mostly make odd Sims based on cartoons or movies.
I have a lot of stuff I need to upload, but here are some of my most recent creations.

The Tipton Hotel (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody on Disney Channel)
Dunder Mifflin Paper Company Scranton Branch (The Office on NBC and TBS)
Lumiere (Beauty and the Beast)
Cogsworth (Beauty and the Beast)
SpongeBob SimPants (The cast of Spongebob Squarepants and their houses)
Max Rebo (Leader of the Max Rebo band in Star Wars VI Return of the Jedi)
Sy Snootles (Member of the Max Rebo band in Star Wars VI Return of the Jedi)
The neighborhoods from The Sims 1
Elphaba Thropp - The Wicked Witch of the West (Based on Margaret Hamilton who played her in the Wizard of Oz, not Idina Menzel who played her in Wicked)
Shrek, Fiona, and children (Shrek 1, 2, and 3)
Billy, Mandy, and Grim (The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy)
The wicked queen from Snow White
The old witch from Snow White
Phoebe and Ursala Buffay (Lisa Kudrow - Friends)
Cruella DeVill (101 Dalmatians)
Janis (Friends)
Margaret Hamilton (Actress from the 20s -50sish. She played The Wicked Witch of the West in The Wizard of Oz and Morticia's mother in The Addams Family(Not Grand-mama, that was Gomez and Fester's mom)
Nessarose Thropp (Wicked)
Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)

I'm sure there's more...

Games: The Sims 2 Holiday Edition.
Expansion Packs:
University
Nightlife
Open for Business
Pets
Seasons
Bon Voyage
Free Time
Stuff Packs:
Glamour Life Stuff
Family Fun Stuff
Teen Style Stuff

All that's left for me to get is: H&M Fashion Stuff, Celebration Stuff, Kitchen and Bath Stuff, IKEA Stuff, and this fall, Apartment Life.

Then in Feburaryish, The Sims 3 comes out.
I'm kind of iffy about that. I want it, yet, I have so much done for TS2. Not sure if I want to start over with TS3.

0 comments: