Seriously.

So I’m hoping to post a weekly blog of stuff that’s happened that week, with some smaller posts in between that are centered around certain topics.

Now, if anyone is actually reading this: *ahem* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I HAVE A READER!!!!!!!!
So, you can subscribe via the box on the top right corner of the page to see just how boring my life is, bookmark me so you can find me again easily, or close out this window and move on to another blog… Just know that if you choose the third option, I will track you down, tie you up, and force you to listen to an imaginary life story that I make up as I’m telling it. Don’t believe me? As you’ve been reading this I have tracked your IP and have your address, phone number, email, and a satellite image of your house.
You have been warned.

Welcome to Life of Dakota

0 comments: